Friday, February 10, 2012

Retro Inspired

Dress: Donna Dress (Vintage), S.W.A.K.
Flower: Hair Flower, Amazon.com
Necklace: Freshwater Pearl Necklace, Amazon.com 
Shoes: Bass Greenwood Spectator Pumps, Amazon.com
Purse: Lux de Ville Red Kiss Lock Purse, Amazon.com

Pin It
I own this cute, retro inspired dress and love it! It's made by S.W.A.K., and is available from 1X to 5X online! It runs pretty true to size and is very flattering. It's somewhat low cut, so I'll probably wear a cami with it when I wear it to work. I love the polka dots and it will be fun to accessorize with a pop of color, like the red purse above. It also comes in dark gray. Note: My dress has a slight difference than the one pictured. It has a dark gray border at the bottom, and the reverse of the belt is dark gray/front is polka dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment